REDCOM Sigma® C2 Console Introduction
In this video, REDCOM Solutions Architect, Steve Lawless walks you through a brief introduction to REDCOM Sigma® C2 Console. The Sigma C2 Console is a powerful app that provides operators with a single pane of glass to monitor and control all communications within the tactical C2 network, including both SIP and radio endpoints. The REDCOM C2 Console is browser-based and runs on any PC, laptop, or tablet.
REDCOM C2 Console key benefits:
- Unified interface for controlling all IP and RF comms, including TSM talk groups
- Instantly patch together disparate endpoints
- Operators can communicate (listen/talk) to any connection
- Optimized UX built for warfighters at the tactical edge
- Drastically reduces cost, infrastructure, & complexity