REDCOM Sigma® C2 Console is a powerful app that provides operators with a single pane of glass to monitor and control all communications within the tactical C2 network, including both SIP and radio endpoints. The REDCOM C2 Console is browser-based and runs on any PC, laptop, or tablet.
REDCOM C2 Console key benefits
- Unified interface for controlling all IP and RF comms, including TSM talk groups
- Instantly patch together disparate endpoints
- Operators can communicate (listen/talk) to any connection
- Optimized UX built for warfighters at the tactical edge
- Drastically reduces cost, infrastructure, & complexity
- The REDCOM C2 Console can work with any Sigma® reachable endpoint, such as a SIP device, an analog phone via a SIP trunk, a radio voice net, or a talk group on a TSM network.
- The C2 Console is agnostic to the underlying platform, the waveform, and the transmission path itself.
One interface for managing all C2 comms
- The C2 Console provides the operator with visibility of all registered endpoints from a single pane of glass.
- The operator can listen to any conversation across multiple devices and talk groups.
- The operator can also build patches on-the-fly simply by dragging and dropping these connections together.
- Intuitive UI requires very little training. New users can get fully up-to-speed on the C2 Console in minutes.
- TSM talk groups can be added as connections in the C2 Console app.
- Each TSM talk group can be bridged together with other TSM talk groups, radio nets, and SIP endpoints.
- Extends voice talk groups beyond the TSM network by linking TSM talk groups with other analog radios and the rest of the C2 network.
The path to CMOSS/SOSA
- Traditional tactical radios have displays for controlling comms, but as we move away from these radios a front-end C2 management interface will be essential to deploying an effective CMOSS/SOSA solution.
- REDCOM Sigma C2 Console can be the sole front-end “single pane of glass” for communications in a CMOSS/SOSA environment.