A Low-risk Transition to IP Networks
REDCOM HDX provides a high assurance migration solution that enables carriers to schedule a phased approach to VoIP implementation, risks, and financial exposure. Traffic, subscribers, and services are cut-over when it makes sense for your business, eliminating a high risk wholesale replacement. HDX facilitates a cost effective way to add packet voice (IP) to an existing TDM switching network, while allowing service providers to retain legacy equipment investments.
Designed for geographic distribution throughout the Cloud, HDX enables carriers to keep the intelligent resources closer to the end user, and to share service resources for cost control and network resilience. Compatible with both legacy networks and the IMS network architecture, HDX drops into existing networks while providing a leap into the future, allowing carriers to select the most efficient and cost effective transport routes. In fact, HDX makes the old centralized exchange model obsolete, replacing it with a truly distributed Cloud voice services architecture.
- Sharpen your competitive edge with remote subscriber access via SIP, MGCP/NCS, GR-303, V5.2, or direct wired lines.
- Add new revenue streams through Centrex services for both analog and VoIP users.
- Add SIP trunks, a cost-effective way for service providers to leverage their IP network to reduce costs.
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Selective Call Rejection
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Telemarketer Do Not Disturb
- Requires no additional hardware or external boxes
- Admin web app – provides a single point of OA&M for multiple systems
- End user web app – allows customers to control features and settings
- Task Scheduler
- VoIP End Instrument Provisioning
- Report Generator
- Bellcore AMA Billing Records
- LCS Proxy Server
- Conference Viewer
- Operator Permissions