REDCOM Laboratories, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Application Package Suite, a set of server-based apps designed to extend the capabilities and enhance the performance of REDCOM softswitches. The Application Package Suite will ship with Version 5.0 of the REDCOM HDX and SLICE product family.
“REDCOM has been a leader in the communications industry for more than 35 years,” said Kevin Moriarty, Director of Marketing, REDCOM. “REDCOM’s products are well known for their quality, reliability, and interoperability. Version 5.0 of the HDX/SLICE, together with our brand new Application Suite, reaffirms REDCOM’s commitment to innovative and world-class offerings for a continually changing communications environment.”
The REDCOM Application Package Suite consists of nine apps designed to boost productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the user experience. Each application is designed for quick installation onto a customer-supplied server. The apps include the following:
- Admin Web App: enables easy management of multiple REDCOM systems
- End User Web App: provides an intuitive browser-based interface that allows subscribers to manage features and settings
- VoIP End Instrument Provisioning App: allows admins to quickly set up multiple VoIP stations
- Task Scheduler App: enables system functions to be run on a specific date and time
- Report Generator Web App: outputs a variety of reports, including call history, usage rates, system performance, network problems, traffic, and call quality
- Bellcore AMA Billing Records App: can generate a subset of AMA-formatted billing records from the CDR records on the REDCOM system
- Conferencing Apps: a series of applications designed to enhance the conferencing capabilities of a REDCOM system.
Existing customers can upgrade to Version 5.0 with the Application Package Suite by contacting REDCOM sales at +1.585.924.6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.