REDCOM has taken appropriate action amid ongoing health concerns related to COVID-19. To ensure the safety of our employees, many of our team members are working from home. Those that are still working in our headquarters will be practicing careful social distancing.
Of course, we are committed to supporting our customers with the quality and responsiveness you’ve come to expect from REDCOM. Though some of us may be working remotely, our customer support team continues to be available 24/7 to help our customers.
As always, you can reach us at +1.585.924.7550. Emergency after-hours support is also available at +1.585.262.3659.
What to expect if you visit REDCOM during COVID-19
If you plan to visit REDCOM’s offices during the COVID-19 pandemic, please keep the following in mind:
- Practice Social Distancing measures by staying at least six feet apart
- Wash your hands and use sanitizer. REDCOM has multiple sanitization stations set up, so please take advantage of them.
- Wear a face mask at all times while inside the building.
- Get your temperature taken at the entrance. A REDCOM employee will take your temperature with a no-contact forehead thermometer when you arrive. Anyone with a heightened temperature will be denied access to REDCOM.
- Self monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If you have any of these symptoms, we ask that you do NOT come into the office:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to rouse from sleep
- Blueish lips or face
We will continue to adapt our protocols and communicate as the situation develops.
We wish you good health and safety during these uncertain times.