Secure an appointment with REDCOM in Hawaii
Join our presentations at PITA & PTC!
REDCOM will be participating in the following two discussions & presentations:
REDCOM will be leading a panel discussion during lunch at the PITA CEO’s Forum. Topics include:
- Challenges associated with cost-effectively rolling out VoLTE
- Intelligent Network Migration: how to sensibly migrate to VoIP while leveraging existing assets
- Deploying Enhanced Network Services, such as Personalized Call Screening and Intelligent Call Routing
‘Software defined networking’ (SDN) is generating a lot buzz in telecom media. SDN holds the promise for all service providers to reduce the cost of service delivery and total cost of ownership. The opportunity for PTC members to consider utilizing SDN in the future is twofold.
PTC member companies are faced with an unprecedented increase in broadband demand and the resulting financial burdens to service this growth. SDN has the capability to:
- Maximize the capacity of the current broadband infrastructure and slow down the pace of ongoing infrastructure investment
- Level the playing field when competing for business WAN and hosted voice services
- Improve the quality of consumer voice services
The presentation will go through an overview of the key concepts, technologies and practical applications of SDN.
Meet the REDCOM team at PITA & PTC
Dinah Gueldenpfennig Weisberg
Chief Executive Officer