REDCOM will be exhibiting at the Association of the United States Army’s Annual Meeting, the largest land power exposition forum in North America. Look for us in booth #2049.
In our booth, the REDCOM team be demonstrating our Sigma® C2 software and our all-new Sigma® XRI IP-RF platform.
REDCOM Sigma is a complete software-based C2 solution with voice, video, chat, and conferencing. Key advantages include:
- Increases the warfighter’s operational flexibility while reducing size, weight, and power (SWaP) requirements
- Based on open standards with a focus on interoperability, flexibility, and ease of use
- Listed on the DoDIN Approved Products List (APL)
- REDCOM Sigma was selected by the U.S. Army for network modernization in numerous programs
REDCOM Sigma XRI is REDCOM’s newest product: a small form factor C2 platform that delivers voice, video, chat, and Radio over IP (RoIP) in a single ruggedized, low-SWaP box. Key advantages include:
- Communicate over multiple nets (IP, VHF, UHF, HF, & SATCOM)
- Single pane of glass for all C2 comms
- Bring RF traffic into the IP network
- Enables stand-alone comms in DIL environments
- Reduces lifecycle costs and overall radio/network footprint
- Reduces complexity required to install, operate, and maintain comms
AUSA Show Details:
WHEN: October 11-13, 2021. Visit www.ausa.org for agenda, show hours, and details.
WHERE: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., booth #2049
Taking place over three days, the AUSA Annual Meeting is designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. AUSA accomplishes this task throughout the entire event by providing informative and relevant presentations on the State-of-the-Army, panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects, and a variety of valuable networking events available to all that attend.
The 2021 AUSA Annual Meeting, designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of Army organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. In addition to the expansive show floor filled with 700+ exhibitors, attendees have access to:
- Informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army
- Panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects
- A variety of valuable networking events including ticketed dinners and receptions
- A hands-on opportunity to specify and see the latest technology in action