REDCOM’s Virtual Credit Card Payments Terms and Conditions (Terms) creates a contract between your company and REDCOM Laboratories, Inc. (REDCOM) so we encourage you to read them carefully. Your company accepts our Terms, listed below, by executing a credit card payment using our virtual payment portal. If your company is unable or unwilling to accept these Terms, your company should make a payment to REDCOM by one of our primary methods of payment.
All payments of REDCOM invoices using the virtual credit card portal are subject to the following conditions. REDCOM accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You certify that:
- You are authorized to accept these Terms and able to meet your obligations as set forth in the Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the payment is issued in your name and/or the name of your company and you are authorized to make payments with the credit card.
- Your company will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred as part of each card transaction through PayTrace.net.
- All information supplied by you is true and correct.
When completing the virtual payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to REDCOM. Please allow 2-3 business days for your payment to be entered into our records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed by PayTrace.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
- Credit card numbers are protected by encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- REDCOM does not store credit card information in any way.
- If payment is successful, you will be able to print your receipt and receive an email confirmation of your completed payment.
- If payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. REDCOM will not be notified if or why a payment was unsuccessful; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of our primary payment methods which include check, wire, or Automated Clearing House (ACH).
By using REDCOM’s virtual credit card payment method, you accept and agree to your data being provided to PayTrace.net and the merchant for the purpose of administering the virtual payment. These Terms are subject to change at any time and each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Accounts Receivable Specialist at AR@redcom.com or by telephone at 585.924.6500.