Enhanced Voicemail that goes beyond the basics
The REDCOM Unified Voice Messaging service goes far beyond a dedicated, keypad-accessed voicemail service by merging voicemail with email, text, and Web interfaces. This feature-rich enhanced voicemail solution allows network operators to deliver maximum subscriber benefits and inherent organizational efficiencies available with voice messaging.
- Retrieve messages using an integrated Web portal
- Email notifications option to deliver message as .wav file to email address
- Rapidly return calls while listening to a message
- IVR controls to playback, fast forward, and rewind messages
- Resides on the REDCOM IMSWorkX Application Server multi-service environment using next-generation standards.
An easy-to-access Web-based user interface is used to configure both the subscriber and provider settings.
Subscribers can perform standard tasks such as viewing the mailbox and listening to messages, but they can also initiate rapid call return to place an outbound call while listening to a message, and then return to the voice messaging interface when the call is complete.
The provider user interface lets you configure the service for the maximum number of messages allowed in a mailbox, maximum days to save a message before automatic purging, high performance IMAP message storage, and more.
Powerful Voice Messaging Features for the User
Subscribers are given amazing flexibility to be able to handle their messages from a web-based portal with Save, Delete, Skip, Forward options as well as traditional IVR voicemail retrieval.
They will appreciate the efficiency to place an outbound call while listening to a message, and then immediately return to voice messaging when that call is complete. In addition:
- Email notification and delivery options to deliver the message as a .wav file to a specified email.
- Review/re-record options while leaving a message
- Messages can be designated urgent or normal priority
- Message envelope information announcement: time, date, calling number
Voice Messaging Features for the Provider
IMSWorkX Unified Voice Messaging gives the service provider the ability, with web-based provisioning, to configure settings for the maximum number of messages allowed in a mailbox, maximum days to save a message before automatic purging, and maximum length of messages and greetings. RESTful HTTP-based interface enables rapid and easy integration into your current provisioning system. Other features include:
- High performance IMAP message store
- Configurable IVR PIN length
REDCOM Application Server
REDCOM Unified Voice Messaging is a turn-key service that resides on the REDCOM IMSWorkX Application Server and takes advantage of the built-in high availability cluster of the Application Server. This solution integrates easily with existing data center hardware and database systems. The REDCOM Application Server uses next generation network standards and a multi-service environment that can be deployed on most industry standard server hardware. The Server’s distributed processing and load balancing capability allows for rapid addition or modification of services with no interruption. The high availability features of the application server ensures that users always have access to their Unified Voice Messaging service.