Our flexible software platform brings added value to service providers with its proven ability to provide current services on legacy networks while simultaneously allowing rapid development of new services for evolving networks.
REDCOM Service Layer Solutions encompasses four product families: REDCOM IMS, REDCOM IN Migration, REDCOM Enhanced Network Services, and the REDCOM Service Delivery Platform.
- Standards-based architecture
- Can be deployed in a virtual environment, reducing hardware dependencies and significantly reducing OPEX and CAPEX.
- Our Telephony Application Server (TAS) includes interfaces to interoperate with IMS and other network elements. It supports the messaging interfaces needed for CAMEL, MAP, and IN as well as SIP, Diameter, and SIGTran protocols.
- VoLTE-enabling solution delivers call setup and control elements to provide a seamless VoLTE solution for subscribers with compliant devices
- Allows service providers to migrate an existing SCP/service layer to a next-generation network while maintaining existing interfaces.
- Interfaces with the legacy network using SIGTRAN (M3UA) and supports IN, AIN, CAIN messaging.
- Works natively with both AIN and SIP messaging to allow a service or application to simply process the call treatment regardless of the call origin or destination.
- Intelligent Call Routing: gives service providers highly customizable call routing rules allowing routing of any incoming call originating from any network to any destination.
- Personalized Call Screening: an ultra-flexible, highly customizable solution for screening incoming calls and blocking autodialers.
- Flexible Call Rating: offers real-time rating and call control for service providers across any network.
- Mass Notification: gives service providers the power to send on-demand or pre-made alerts to landline and mobile phones.
- Integrated Application Server: offers rapid customization and adaptation of existing applications as well as the ease and flexibility of creating new applications, all of which can be built and delivered reliably across a wide variety of networks including IMS, VoIP, VoLTE, VoWifi, IN, GSM, CDMA and converged TDM/IP.
- Service Creation Environment: used to create services on our platform. A simple integrated development environment with a drag-and-drop interface can be used to build call flows.
- Management Console: an Element Management Tool that monitors the REDCOM applications on the network.