Connecting REDCOM switching systems and military & commercial radios
The radio interface affords all the benefits of a REDCOM system normally available to station users. The feature allows any phone in the REDCOM system to dial out to a remote radio, or allows a radio to dial directly into the system and ring a phone, make an outside call, or call another remote radio system for complete radio interoperability.
- Easy message-based setup
- Allows back-to-back radio patches with VOX, COR & PTT
- Security check for encrypted military radios
- Suppresses repeater squelch tail noise burst
- Three monitor speaker outputs
- Supports multi-user dial-in monitoring via analog, digital & IP