Associate to Senior level depending on experience
Serious security + savvy innovation + exceptionally easy to use. Sound like a fun challenge? Let’s chat. REDCOM has been developing solutions for some of the most secure and critical conversations in the world for over 40 years. Join our team to design secure and reliable voice, video, and chat applications. Make a difference at REDCOM.
- You will have the opportunity to meet customers across the globe to collect requirements and engineer solutions using REDCOM’s portfolio of products (hardware, software, licensing, and support services).
- Stay on the cutting edge of voice and data security by continually monitoring emerging technologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrable and related telecommunications experience
- Preferred: AS or BS in a related technical discipline
- Experience with data routing and switching for WAN, LAN, and voice service solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Special Working Conditions
- Domestic and international travel required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change based on business needs.Apply Now for this Position