Maximize equipment performance with training from the telecom experts
REDCOM training courses provide in-depth training on REDCOM products, which help our customers to maximize and maintain their network. Dedicated REDCOM training courses can be scheduled on an individual basis at either the customer’s site or REDCOM’s headquarters in Victor, NY, for class sizes of 5 to 10 students. REDCOM also offers regularly scheduled training classes for individual students at our headquarters in Victor, NY. Please contact REDCOM for a class schedule.
REDCOM offers training for all our products. Our primary courses are:
- MDX•I General Operations and Maintenance (Commercial)
- IGX General Operations and Maintenance (Commercial and Government & Defense)
- HDX General Operations and Maintenance (Commercial and Government & Defense)
- SLICE Family of products (which includes SLICE®, SLICE® 2100™, SLICE® IP, SLICE® IP Micro and SLICE® 2100™ Micro) General Operations and Maintenance (Commercial and Government & Defense)
Each two-week General Operations and Maintenance Course covers:
- Hardware Configuration
- System Administration
- Digit Translations
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- DSN Configurations including database considerations (Government & Defense)
REDCOM also offers a one-week advanced configuration course which covers:
- Advanced Conferencing
- Advanced Digit Translations
- Traffic Monitoring
- ISDN (BRI and PRI)
- REDCOM-provided Applications
A REDCOM General Operations and Maintenance course is a prerequisite for the Advanced Configuration Course.
REDCOM also offers the option to customize a course to your specific needs. Contact REDCOM to discuss.
REDCOM training courses are scheduled on an individual basis after commitment for payment is received. Payment may be in a form of a purchase order or credit card number. For a REDCOM product training quote contact REDCOM.